A BIG WELCOME to our Food Safety Practices for persons in charge of food premises online course.
Your instructor for this course is Mthokozisi Nkosi (MT for short).
With his extensive knowledge of Food Safety Management Systems and impressive educational background, he will guide and assist you throughout this course.
- Food Science and Food Safety Consultant with 8 years experience in the Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical industries.
- He specialises in Food Safety Management Systems implementation, training, consulting, and auditing.
- He has trained more than 1500 learners in all the different aspects of Food Safety practices from beginner to advanced levels.
- Previously an assistant lecturer at the University of Pretoria.
- Currently also serving on the Nelson Mandela Bay Public Health Committee and District Health Council.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- BSc (Agric) Hon. Degree (specialising in food science and technology)
- BSc Food Science Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- Currently studying towards a Masters in Public Health
- Trained Lead Auditor
You are welcome to ask your instructor any questions in the comment section you’ll find at the end of every lesson, and he will respond with an answer as soon as possible.
Please note that all questions and comments are visible to anyone enrolled in this course. Comments and questions are screened and moderated before approval to eliminate the display of harmful content or sensitive information.
Let us get started!
Last updated: 27 April 2021