Course Registration Guidelines
Although the course is online, the registration process is manual. We still prefer to maintain a more hands-on approach with our clients to ensure you receive all the assistance and the best service you deserve.
Here are the required steps for registration.
Step 1: Complete the Registration Request Form
Complete the course registration form below to indicate your interest in the course.
(Please do not complete if you are already a registered learner for this course.)
Step 2: Complete the Registration Form/s
You will receive an email from ASC Consultants with the registration form attached. Please complete one registration form per learner and send it back with a clear copy of the learner’s identification document attached.
Step 3: Invoice and Payment
Our finance department will issue an invoice after receipt of the completed registration forms. Learners will be manually registered by ASC Consultants after receipt of payment.
Learner Support Options
Learners are welcome to contact us should they need any assistance or guidance regarding the navigation of the course or with the course content.
Learner Support Option 1: Questions & Answers Forum (Recommended)
- Learners can ask questions in the comment section at the end of each lesson.
- All questions and answers in the comment sections (questions and answers forums) are publicly visible to anyone registered for this course. The questions and answers forum enables learners to interact and reply or comment on any questions and answers.
- All questions posted in the comment section are moderated to ensure no harmful content or personal information is displayed.
- The course instructor will answer questions as soon as possible.
Learner Support Option 2: Email Your Instructor
- Should a learner feel they do not want their question/s displayed publicly, they are welcome to email the course instructor at email@example.com. The course instructor will respond as soon as possible.
- Please use your username, the module number, and the lesson number as a reference.
Learner Support Option 3: Give Us a Call
- Learners are welcome to give us a call should they feel stuck and find the other support options are not suitable.
- Office number: (041) 101 1006
- Office hours: 09:00 to 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Last updated: 27 April 2021